This plugin extracts a teaser from a webpage by entering the webpage URL into a post. It works like the Facebook teaser extractor.
It also formats your image URLs to save a bit more time when writing blog posts.
- Install the plugin, which is located at http://highlinesoftware.com/code/teaser-extractor.zip.
- Create a new post or edit an existing post.
- In the post body, enter the URL of the webpage from which you want to extract the teaser.
- Click Publish, Update, or Save Draft.
- When the page reloads, you’ll see the added code for the teaser.
There are no settings for this plugin. You just use it.
Add code to extract videos.
Create demo video.